We believe that future is digital.
Denial to embrace new technology postpone the progress.
We are full-cycle development company that provides engineering and consulting services.
Application for iOS which helps you to organize your books library.
DupliKit is an application for Mac OS X that allows to find the duplicate files.
SynKitPro is an application for Mac OS X that allows you to keep your folders and files in sync
- Do you love to read! Do you have a lot of books! Do you want to keep track of those books? If so, Books Adventure is just for you!
- Books Adventure is a powerful book management app that gives you access to your entire library. Using it is fun, easy, and allows you to quickly find any book in your library, as well as share your favorite books and keep track of borrowed and lent books.
- Search books online by keywords, enter your book by ISBN or add manually.
- Sync your library across multiple devices using the export/import files feature
- Share your books or library
Easy To Use
- Simply add or Drag&Drop folder to scan
- Add as many folders as you need
- Choose the type of the scan
- Click the 'Start' button
- View the result in the table or advanced formats
- Powerfull, Flexible
- Choose the type of the scan
- Scan by the file's name, or by file's name and size, or by file's content
- Setup scan filters
- Filter files by name, size or extension
- Delete duplicate files directly from application
- Or move files into specified folder
- Search/Filter the scanning result
- Flexible. Easy configuration. Friendly interface.
- Run application either as a standalone or in the status bar.
- Configure synchronization between different types of devices: External Drives, Flash Drives, Shared Network Drives or Local Drives.
- Set the task to start the synchronization as soon as External Drive/Flash Drive becomes available.
- Set the option to unmount the External Drive/Flash Drive or disconnect from server when sync is done successfully.
- Lots of features allow you to choose correct synchronization method: by file name, by file size, by file date or in any combination.
- Support one way or two-way (bidirectional) synchronization.
- Filter options allow you to include or exclude the specific files: by name, by date, by size or by file's extension. For File's name & File's extension you can use ';' to provide more values.
- Preview/Analyze task before you run it or after it's finished.
- Quick Look option in preview.
- Change the default sync direction in Preview window for individual files.
- Schedule your synchronization for any time, any day, every week or once in month.
- Multithread application. Can do all synchronization at the same time.
- Run all tasks at once.
- Fast and efficient. Synchronize only new or changed files.
- Each sync task has the status showing when it was done last time.
- Detects conflicts.
- Log is created for each run.
- You can save the different (synced) files to specific locations.
- Don't want to loose the old files? Choose the option and old files will be saved with timed postfix.
- Tracks folder structure changes/files deletion and reflects these changes from 'Source' to 'Target', from 'Target' to Source' or in both directions. Structure changes are visible in preview.
- Running Preview helps you analyze what changes will be done during synchronization process, exclude or include the files.
- Run the tasks in sequence.
- Delete empty folders after the synchronization process.
- Select sound you want to play after task is finished.
We make software better!
We use Agile custom application development methodology and traditional waterfall software approach. Our approach rests on high standards of software engineering and flexible engagement scenarios for on side and distributed projects. We focus on the user stories as the primary method for understanding the business value behind new custom software project. We believe in quality hours over quantity.
- Building Software to Real Requirements: We focus on user stories as the primary method for understanding the business value behind new custom software project.
- A Common Understanding: We use requirements and acceptance criteria the basis for development and testing.
- Testing to Requirements: We work in teams with writing code and performing quality assurance.
- Agile: We use Agile+ methodology while developing software.
Parakeet Software LLC is a small company headquartered in Massachusetts, USA. Since our founding in 2011, it has been our mission to provide high quality applications for personal and small business use. Parakeet engineering team specializes in, but is not limited to, MacOS/iOS development and interactive web planform design. For more info feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Parakeet Software. We would like to hear from you. Give us a call, or fill out the form below, and we will be in touch right away!